Gluten Free – Vegan – Soy Free
3-4 Dozen (Depending on how big you make them!)
2 Cups Bobs Red Mill Sweet White Sorghum Flour
1/4 Cup Bobs Red Mill Oat Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1/2 t Salt
1/2 t Xanthun Gum
2 Tbs Cocoa Powder
Couple pinches of Cinnamon
3/4 Cup Earth Balance Soy Free Shortening or Butter
3/4 Cup Wholesome Sweeteners Organic Vegan Brown Sugar
1/2 Cup Coconut Secret Raw Coconut Crystals
1/2 Cup Applesauce
2 tsp Vanilla
1 – 1/2 Cup of Enjoy Life Mini Chips, and Mega Chunks
Heat oven to 375
1. Mix together dry ingredients in a large bowl.
2. In a blender cream together sugars and butter or shortening. Slowly add applesauce and vanilla on low.
3. Add the dry ingredients 1/4 cup at a time, let it blend completely each time, on low-med speed.
4. Grease cookie sheets with butter, coconut oil, or soy free spray.
5. Use a tablespoon to place the dough on the cookie sheets for smaller cookies.
Bake 9-11 minutes
10 minutes in my oven they came out crispy on the outside, and soft on the inside.
Serve with a fresh glass of Almond Milk, or your choice of dairy free, casein free milk!